Turk Longboard Representative Application Form
Attention for Membership Applicants:
Turk Longboard was established in 2017. It is a community created for the purpose of establishing Longboard, for everyone to act together regardless of religion, language or race. Participation is completely free. In 2020, the first branding steps were taken.
- Creating a community group and organizing events with members in an instant messaging and calling or communication application with cross-platform functionality developed for smartphones for the city in which it is located.
- Helping to generate new ideas to increase interaction with the target audience
- Making competitor, sector and performance analysis. Helping to produce content suitable for community strategies for blog structure
- Mastering or following any of the longboard, skateboard, wave surfing sports
- Over 18 years old
- Following social media and design trends
- Able to use video editing programs at least at basic level
- Able to good time management
- a good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
We are expanding our representations.
As part of turk longboard, which shares what we have learned and grows together, we look forward to meeting our representatives. If you think you have these features, this ad is for you. Everyone in our team works on a volunteer basis.
Attention: After submitting your application, you will have accepted the process of sending e-newsletter mail from [email protected] and all other terms. For more detailed information, see the Legal Notice You can visit our page.